Kriegsmarine Towel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kriegsmarine Towel

Hi there, I would assume and hope.. that what I have here is an original Kriegsmarine towel...??...could anyone confirm if original or not and if original, could anyone tell me if there is any meaning to the Red Stripes on the towel? I mean, did you get towels with different colours for different branches of the Navy? Tanks for any help and opionions. Cheers, Torsten.
    Attached Files

...close up pic...

Originally posted by torstenbel
    Hi there, I would assume and hope.. that what I have here is an original Kriegsmarine towel...??...could anyone confirm if original or not and if original, could anyone tell me if there is any meaning to the Red Stripes on the towel? I mean, did you get towels with different colours for different branches of the Navy? Tanks for any help and opionions. Cheers, Torsten.
    Attached Files

Comment

...pic of reverse of towel.....

Originally posted by torstenbel
      Attached Files

Comment

ok..maybe my questions were a little too specific??... can anyone provide any pics of any KM towels that they may have????.... please...??? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

I have seen these before and believe them to be original. They have all had red stripes, the ones that I have seen.

Chris P.

Comment

Chris, thank you very much for your confirmation... Cheers, Torsten.

Originally posted by cpittman
            I have seen these before and believe them to be original. They have all had red stripes, the ones that I have seen.

Chris P.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X