Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done.

Comment

Pfft "libalous" you make me laugh. Did you read the thread pinned at the top of this forum? Im happy to hear there are so many suckers still waiting in the eves. You should buy this Fegelein tunic of which no photograph of him wearing it exists...and it hid for over 65 years from the most wealthy of collectors until by some miracle it appeared and hoards of Tuxedo badges and other wonderful things....lol too much.
      Last edited by John Pic; 04-26-2012, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
        Pfft "libalous" you make me laugh. Did you read the thread pinned at the top of this forum? Im happy to hear there are so many suckers still waiting in the eves.
        Sorry? calling me a sucker?

Comment

Lets see when and how these things surface...and just because I do not believe for one minute that they are original or ever belonged to the people they are attributed to does not make me libalous about anything...

Now think...why are so many high ranking famous KC winner uniforms suddenly surfacing yet the hardest thing to find is just an original simple unkown officers tunic untouched from the war? LOL LOL LOL....

and I dont care who saw them in hand...Ive seen perfect replicas using real insignias.

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
            Lets see when and how these things surface...and just because I do not believe for one minute that they are original or ever belonged to the people they are attributed to does not make me libalous about anything...

Now think...why are so many high ranking famous KC winner uniforms suddenly surfacing yet the hardest thing to find is just an original simple unkown officers tunic untouched from the war? LOL LOL LOL....

and I dont care who saw them in hand...Ive seen perfect replicas using real insignias.
            That's your opinion.
            But think before you call me a sucker. Or anyone else.

Comment

who is the moderator here

I would like to know who is the moderatot here ?

1 .John Pic speaks about things he never saw
              2. he does insult other members who do not agree

Comment

John knows what he's on about when it comes to SS tunics and eagles ... I should listen to him if I were you.

Ian

Comment

How can he know ANYTHING about this specific tunic(s) when he actually never got to see and examine them in hand?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                    How can he know ANYTHING about this specific tunic(s) when he actually never got to see and examine them in hand?
                    Perhaps by using his head, as in the case with the Fegelein tunic...

Comment

The Fegelein tunic is an absolutely different matter - and due to the published pics of it an object of which everybody is able to make his/her own opinions.

I do value Mr. Pic´s comments in general, just sometimes I get the feeling that he seems to be grumpy about the actual price and market development (and not only in regards to shady deals with fakes within the market) and that he didn´t make it to become a happy owner of a fine authentic SS tunic himself when the prices were different.

I am sorry for him if my observation might be correct but in the end that is no reason to condemn tunics he seems to never have had the opportunity to examine them in person.

Comment

Yes

you are 1000% correct. especially when the tunic can be easily recognizable on period photos.

I feel also very sorry about his behavior.

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                        The Fegelein tunic is an absolutely different matter - and due to the published pics of it an object of which everybody is able to make his/her own opinions.

I do value Mr. Pic´s comments in general, just sometimes I get the feeling that he seems to be grumpy about the actual price and market development (and not only in regards to shady deals with fakes within the market) and that he didn´t make it to become a happy owner of a fine authentic SS tunic himself when the prices were different.

I am sorry for him if my observation might be correct but in the end that is no reason to condemn tunics he seems to never have had the opportunity to examine them in person.

Comment

So where can we have a look at this fantastic grouping?

How many tunics are there in the grouping?

Comment

Originally posted by Beobachter View Post
                            you are 1000% correct. especially when the tunic can be easily recognizable on period photos.

I feel also very sorry about his behavior.

I have followed the Winkler thread (Tuxedo issue) and this one with interest and also discussions on market current events.

Did you see the group personally, and identified the group items, the tunics, beyond any doubt against the period photos?

Given so many high end fakes with a tale added, especially when it comes to personalities I would be weary about them. There are also a zillion put togethers out there with a story added.
                            Last edited by Spanish Freiwillige; 04-26-2012, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanish Freiwillige View Post
                              I have followed the Winkler thread and this one with interest and also discussions on market current events.

Did you see the group personally, and identified the group items, the tunics, beyond any doubt against the period photos?

Given so many high end fakes with a tale added, especially when it comes to personalities I would be weary about them. There are also a zillion put togethers out there with a story added.
                              Please post a link!

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
                                Please post a link!
                                http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...t=tuxedo+badge

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=583316

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X