kreissieger gausieger reichssieger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
    These are the ones I had concerns about. Of course we cant see them close, and I wouldnt think you had any repros, may be the maker, but These two outlined in red head shapes are funny looking compared to the others (smaller and skinnier heads that is) , could the off white paint have been over painted on the head section, or ?? maybe you can highlight these two closer up, maybe it's that particular maker, you tell me. I bought my first 44 in 67 from a vets son at school for 10.00. Here's the photo with the circles for those strange shaped heads , but I admire your tenacity in hunting these beautiful designed badges, and am not putting your items down...these two just stood out to be different than the usually seen, and I'm Sorry I haven't been back to check , so I will get back later again and see what you say about these two. The flock is a real stunner, do not think I am not impressed, because I am.Kudos.

and for rohm1929 ...you must be the wiz...cause nobody beats the wiz:
    Hot air...

You bought your first in 1967? Well, that will be you slapping your weighty credentials on the table then. With that in mind I look forward to your expert and continued analysis of the 1944 Gausieger chicken heads in that grainy photograph.

I wonder if your interest extends to Butchek's thread-hijacker Reichssieger badge? Now, that IS a rare badge so I hope that the full weight of your 46 years of collecting expertise and experience might allow you to comment on whether that chicken head meets your expectations.
    Last edited by Röhm1929; 07-17-2013, 05:58 PM. Reason: I added a further sentence after seeing Butschek's thread hijack

Comment

Klaus's chicken head meets my expectations. A genuine and very rare badge.
      Richard V

Comment

no bids on butcheks 44 reich yet, it does look like it has a bit of zinc pest coming on it though, but like richard said a genuine rare badge,took me a long time to find mine and its boxed lol

Comment

With the current exchange rate it is a bit much for me, even though I am missing this and the 1938 from completing my set of large badges.
          Richard V

Comment

Why are you so agressive Röhm1929? The man is just trying to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Angatta View Post
              why drag up a post from 6 months ago ???, its long gone, would much prefer people bring this thread up to comment on the badges to be honest, thats why it was started to show badges not cause arguments

Comment

Originally posted by Angatta View Post
                Hello

Interesting first post Angatta. Well. it was a long time ago but I appear to have been making the point that there was an element of hot air and fudge in Juoneen's post. A large element to be accurate. He offered opinions backed up by very little knowledge of the matter at hand and he has done so before on other items.

My apologies for the interruption Stuart and congratulations on putting that fine collection together.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X