Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

I agree with Max - APB is 100% photoshoped.

P.S. I have saw this photo before WITHOUT APB. If I will find it - I will show it here.

Rostyslav.

Comment

Is that not a different crop of the same image ? Processed to have different levels of contrast ?

Here is a side by side comparison (linked to the image you uploaded in the sales thread)

I am also in agreement with Max on this - nicely spotted.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Harris View Post
          I agree with Max - APB is 100% photoshoped.

P.S. I have saw this photo before WITHOUT APB. If I will find it - I will show it here.

Rostyslav.
          I think also to have seen this photo somewhere and without Bandenkampf

Comment

Thank you, guys! It's very sad.
            I'll try to return my money back from seller. By the way if he doesnt refuse, I'll tell his name here.

Moderators, please delete my post on estand.

Comment

By the way, I have a good idea. To open the post about fakes (especially on ebay) and put them on a review. What do you think???

Comment

Originally posted by angriff View Post
                By the way, I have a good idea. To open the post about fakes (especially on ebay) and put them on a review. What do you think???
                Not a good idea. Great idea.

Comment

A thread for bad photos is most welcome.

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Comment

Hello, guys! Today the seller answer me. Please see:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    if that is really true that this badge has been added in photoshop, that would be a pity. But how could it be possible that a picture is to be faked on an original photo paper?

In my opinion, they judged in the forum very quickly. One says it would be the same image just another crop. Thats not correct. Two of them says they have seen this photo without the bka. But no of them post the photo without the bka. Maybe it's a photo from earlyer time. They says the bka isn't in the same angle. The uniform isn't equally in this position, too. I've seen a lot of bad photos, all of which were original. If you post them in the forum they will call it as a fake.

So these photos aren't super sharp. So you can't get a extremely high price.
                    You must understand me. I check the photos the best i can.
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Tell us the seller name. We not understand him and the picture is fake.

Comment

Originally posted by angriff View Post
                        Hello, guys! Today the seller answer me. Please see:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        if that is really true that this badge has been added in photoshop, that would be a pity. But how could it be possible that a picture is to be faked on an original photo paper?

In my opinion, they judged in the forum very quickly. One says it would be the same image just another crop. Thats not correct. Two of them says they have seen this photo without the bka. But no of them post the photo without the bka. Maybe it's a photo from earlyer time. They says the bka isn't in the same angle. The uniform isn't equally in this position, too. I've seen a lot of bad photos, all of which were original. If you post them in the forum they will call it as a fake.

So these photos aren't super sharp. So you can't get a extremely high price.
                        You must understand me. I check the photos the best i can.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        No, I meant the exactly same photo....I canĀ“t find it sadly. Anyway, this is the smallest problem in this issue...my opinion of course...

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                          Tell us the seller name. We not understand him and the picture is fake.
                          His name on ebay mister.kite (Oliver Kolb)

Comment

And what about this photo: Click?

Comment

My guess would be a postwar contrived photo, spurious stamps and all....
                              Attached Files
                              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

close-ups.
                                Attached Files
                                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X