VirtualGrenadier

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skull cuff title!!! Unknown! Wehrwolf…..!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the first items in 2011!
    Attached Files

Comment

Another item was in the mail today!

I think it was a good start in the new year.
      Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations, Stefan!

You have the (VERY, VERY RARE) flag and the flag top.

Now all you need is the gorget.

Comment

Two brothers ................. together again after 90 years !!
          Attached Files

Comment

Perhaps the last meeting of these flags was here.
            Attached Files

Comment

Great stuff guys. Anymore?

Jp

Comment

We know, that some Wehrwolf Ortsgruppen used some very unusual self made flags.

But I think our flags were already used in the early days of the Wehrwolf.

"Deutscher Tag" in Hof (Bavaria) 1924.

PS: Interesting detail! The most of the members used a small skull pattern on their caps.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Sergeant 08; 01-11-2011, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant 08 View Post
                  Another item was in the mail today!

I think it was a good start in the new year.
                  Very nice! Out of the woodwork of did you get it from a dealer?

Comment

Here are just a few pictures of a some items I found this past year. They were all in a collection of an old friend of mine who passed away last year. I did not know that he had them until I bought them from his widow, so I do not know any history behind them. One is a Wehrwolf watch fab, but I am not sure what the other two are for. Any thoughts or ideas?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by tmca05; 01-12-2011, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaZpuTiN View Post
                      Very nice! Out of the woodwork of did you get it from a dealer?
                      The flag came from a German collection.

Comment

Originally posted by tmca05 View Post
                        Here are just a few pictures of a some items I found this past year. They were all in a collection of an old friend of mine who passed away last year. I did not know that he had them until I bought them from his widow, so I do not know any history behind them. One is a Wehrwolf watch fab, but I am not sure what the other two are for. Any thoughts or ideas?
                        The item on the left was a so called "Bierzipfel" for a pocket watch with a Wehrwolf membership badge on it.

The round item was part of a Wehrwolf buckle.

The other item (I think the pin is missing) must not have a relation to the Wehrwolf, but it is a possibility I think.

lt looks a little bit like a sleeve or cap badge. Sometimes Wehrwolf members used Brunswick skulls on caps.
                        Last edited by Sergeant 08; 01-12-2011, 11:22 AM.

Comment

A Wehrwolf member with Brunswick skull on the cap and with a skull buckle.
                          Attached Files

Comment

tmca05 nice find!
                            Stefan you must have an awesome collection of skulls!!
                            thank you for sharing.. amazing stuff!

Comment

Stefan,

Thanks for the info, you are right about it being part of a belt buckle. I never though to look in my Belt Buckle books, but I did now and there it was. I sure wish I knew what happened to the rest of the buckle. Dave

Comment

Originally posted by tmca05 View Post
                                Stefan,

Thanks for the info, you are right about it being part of a belt buckle. I never though to look in my Belt Buckle books, but I did now and there it was. I sure wish I knew what happened to the rest of the buckle. Dave
                                Here is a similar buckle (not from my collection), which appeared in another forum recently.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X