• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful WW1 Tank Badges..........

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...61#post3638161

Hello Robin,

A little image, just for yours pleasure

Small detail, first price 6000 Euro.

I received the catalog Thies today. A beauty. Binding catalog, size A4. 352 pages of pleasure.

Cordial greetings.

Polux
    Attached Files

Comment

the second, first price 6000 Euro to.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for posting!
        I have the catalogue as well..............some great items there.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Lumsden View Post
          .....some great items there.
          Yea--Like a named and engraved 1813 Ek1

Comment

Mine and Sepp's look like two peas from the same pod..................
            Attached Files

Comment

Very nice. I have one laying around here somewhere...... I wonder what the final price will be on his first model?
              pseudo-expert

Comment

not only the many "Sepp Dietrich" items (Flugzeugführer-und Beobachter mit Brillanten). , or early 1740 PLM
                The complete catalog is the madness, one would have to be Multimiljonair

Comment

Some graet items in the catalogue...the Sepp group is the pick...I have a second model but that first is awesome Robin (I'd l;ove to cruise through your collection man!)
                  Cheers, Steve
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------
                  "Next to a battle lost, the saddest thing is a battle won." Arthur Wellesley — Duke of Wellington

Comment

15000 and 13000 euros, I wonder if anyone here got them? Robin?
                    pseudo-expert

Comment

Not being anything of an authority on these badges, I cannot offer any expertise other than to say that, having had the opportunity to examine them, by any standard they are truly impressive.

My lasting impression is that, as good as they are, no pictures can do justice to that first type badge.

No, regrettably I did not get either of them. I was too successful early on with other Imperial items.

Best wishes all,

Wild Card

Comment

Originally posted by Don Doering View Post
                        15000 and 13000 euros, I wonder if anyone here got them?
                        Robin?
                        Not me!

(I'm happy with the one I have..............pretty much the same badge, at a small fraction of that price.)

Comment

But the type 1 Robin....... That will probably not see the light of day again in our lifetime. So sad.
                          pseudo-expert

Comment

Originally posted by Don Doering View Post
                            But the type 1 Robin....... That will probably not see the light of day again in our lifetime. So sad.

I agree, Don.

It was just a pleasure to see the photos in the catalogue................before the badge disappeared forever.

At that price, it's obviously gone to someone who will appreciate and care for it.

Comment

Or more likly someone with enough money to add another trophy to his case.
                              pseudo-expert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X