Himmler's Party Membership Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Himmler's Party Membership Book

Just in case you missed this. Be prepared to lift you jaw off the floor. What an idiot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzmwK_RmqfA

amazing discover

Comment

Its just a small book.

Comment

This has got to be a joke this man playing with a priceless piece of history. Wolf and hardin are probally trying to get their hands on this.

Comment

Harsh words for people to call this guy in idiot. To most this book is worth nothing, garbage if you will. I know I wouldn't wear white gloves to look at it. I guess I'd be called an idiot as well.

Comment

They may already have it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kreager View Post
              Harsh words for people to call this guy in idiot. To most this book is worth nothing, garbage if you will. I know I wouldn't wear white gloves to look at it. I guess I'd be called an idiot as well.
              This is a museum quality piece and should be treated as such. Much the same way when people start rubbing bullion with naked fingers to 'get a feel' of it...just saying.

Comment

Who are these people that have the book now?

Comment

Im not sure if anyone knows who owns it but I hope they know they have a very rare and valuable piece and not to just give it to anyone to look at cause they might not get it back! edit: I think he said the son of a intelligence officer that brought it back after ww2 is the current owner.
                  Last edited by goingback5; 04-15-2009, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Isn't there an old saying along the lines of "should be taken with a grain of salt" ????

Look very closely at what is offered here Lads - Best to take this one with a Few Pounds of SSalt.....

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Ok granted, there is nothing in the vid that shows anything of authenticity however on first glance it looks interesting. Don't buy the story etc:...

Comment

This is a complete and utter joke.

End of (Pathetic) SStory.

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Some screenshots , in case the video gets pulled from Youtube .. </p> http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=350206

Comment

always importend collect this what you cannot read ...

Comment

Originally posted by Hundestaffel View Post
                              This is a complete and utter joke.

End of (Pathetic) SStory.

"Hundestaffel"
                              I would have to agree.

One item of note is Hitler's signature. It looks like no known example I've ever seen.

Gotta love the old "found in a trunk, footlocker, etc. Brought home by a vet, hasn't been touched since 1945, blah, blah blah" story!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X