Unseen m43 😱

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unseen m43 😱

I just picked this up as I have never seen one before , nor have a few of my longtime collector friends.

M43 Werkschutz for fire brigade in so called salt and pepper material. It is in close to mint condition and appears never worn . I don't think too many have this hat in their collections. The hat is very pleasing to look at . it stands out among the other m43s
    I would have to think hundreds of times rarer than a SS m43 . I could be wrong
    but for me after 35 years it is the first. I even scoured my books and couldn't find an example. Search on this site came up with nothing also. I think this time I may be the first one on the block to own this type hat.

Sorry for the excitement , but I'm putting it here for your comments and viewing.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dennis S; 05-12-2014, 04:08 PM.

Angle 1
    Attached Files

Comment

Angle 2
      Attached Files

Comment

Back and top
        Attached Files

Comment

Closeups of insignia
          Attached Files

Comment

Cockade, material weave and piping
            Attached Files

Comment

Interior
              Attached Files

Comment

More guts
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello Dennis;
                  This cap is a first for me as well.
                  Definitely a very rare piece;
                  yours is probably one of the few in collections today!
                  Wonderful score.

Comment

The only thing that surpasses the rarity is the attractiveness of this great M43 cap.

Bob Hritz
                    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Gorgeous. I love it. Please keep me in mind if you ever decide to sell...

Comment

Nice catch for a very very rare cap !
                          I had a Schirmmütze made in this cloth years ago , with a belgian
                          manufacture logo !
                          Never seen another one ...?

Comment

Just WOW!

Comment

great ...

Originally posted by Dennis S View Post
                              I just picked this up as I have never seen one before , nor have a few of my longtime collector friends.

M43 Werkschutz for fire brigade in so called salt and pepper material. It is in close to mint condition and appears never worn . I don't think too many have this hat in their collections. The hat is very pleasing to look at . it stands out among the other m43s
                              I would have to think hundreds of times rarer than a SS m43 . I could be wrong
                              but for me after 35 years it is the first. I even scoured my books and couldn't find an example. Search on this site came up with nothing also. I think this time I may be the first one on the block to own this type hat.

Sorry for the excitement , but I'm putting it here for your comments and viewing.
                              ciao Dennis ...
                              tell us the truth , during one of your trip to Italy you got this gem in a PRADA's boutique ... 2014 Fall collections !!!
                              great score my friend , Militalia will miss you next weekend
                              Paolo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X