Tropical Ttrousers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tropical Ttrousers

Hello fellow members, how are you? Would any of you be so kind to provide some 2nd party opinions based on these trousers as to what branch they may be exclusive to LW, SS, KM, or GP??? A mixture of traits evident.

I have in mind to marry them to my SS Sahariana tunic which is undoubtably a perfect fabric and color shade match.

The stirups appear to be fabricated from light weight avaiator suit material perhaps?

Thanks for taking the time to look.
    http://therupturedduck.com/WebPages/Uniforms/u213b.htm

-Ray-
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CIB; 02-02-2012, 08:33 AM.

2 of 3
    Attached Files

Comment

3 of 3
      Attached Files

Comment

Tough crowd with this thread here I see

Anyhow, I think these trousers maybe attributted to the SS style.
        There are 6 broken belt ramps. The remenants are internal. Does this evidence seem conclusive?

I'm finally just getting around to postiong these additional pictures. I had these trousers in hand just before I deployed and the pictures just don't do justice. Nice moderate even wear though out.

Thanks for looking.

-Ray-
        Attached Files
        Last edited by -Ray-; 03-23-2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

See just like the intact belt hooks on this Sahariana pair?

-Ray-
          Attached Files

Comment

Period done German pants, I would rather ask on "SS" part of the Forum and also on "Political" part. German WW2 uniforms were made in this style and (which is more important) fabric for various organisations. It not means that are worth lesss than SS Tropen Hose, maybe these are (for example) rare NSKK water police pants.BTW : great pics

Comment

I believe you are right with those broken off political style upside down belt support hooks, indicative of SS.
              Good set to match up with an SS sahariana. I own the shorts version of these with such belt hooks (intact) for my sahariana!
              The dealer did not mention this characteristic in his description! Good catch!
              Last edited by NickG; 03-23-2012, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X