Tanker Helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanker Helmet

Just out of the woodwork. Looks unissued.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

beautiful!

Great helmet! There is a Japanese winter tank crew helmet on ebay now. I recall the price is attractive, only the star is missing.

Jim
        JapaneseOrdnance(at)yahoo.com

Comment

I'll be selling this one, I got two out of the same source.

Comment

nice original tanker helmet.this one would be dated 1943 or 1944 i believe. this i would assume is from the same batch of these helmets that were found in storage(i forget how long ago they were discovered and exactly how). before this discover of tanker helmets these helmets were veryyyyyyy scarce...............jim is the winter helmet you mention the one being sold from china that is black in color? to my eye it looks ok but then again i like to play it safe and not buy anything japanese military related from china due to all the repros they make that are getting better and better. i would love to add a nice winter tanker helmet with star to my collection....but this will take time and probally just being lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time.the winter helmets are very hard to come by. sorry for detracting a little on your helmet.nice example!

Comment

Originally posted by FightenIrish35 View Post
              nice original tanker helmet.this one would be dated 1943 or 1944 i believe. this i would assume is from the same batch of these helmets that were found in storage
              Actually, this one and another identical to it came from a Vets estate here in PA.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X