Sturmtrupp badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sturmtrupp badges

I think I already know what the verdict on these two will be, but I just have to hear it from somebody. Manion buys in the mid 80's. Thanks for help.
    Attached Files

sturmtrupp badges

reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

These Sturmtruppen badges are very popular badges and you can find fakes of these badges every day (ebay). I think we need a Sturmtruppen expert (Sorry, I don't like these items).

Comment

Hello Biegler,

I think the good news is that the one on the right (made from Kriegsmetall) is a good piece. It has had the pin (poorly) repaired. The piece on the left is a reproduction in my opinion.

Best regards,
        Chip

Comment

due to the huge amount of good fakes, these are now totally unwanted. And thats a pitty since they are really nice.....

Comment

Originally posted by schönbeck View Post
            due to the huge amount of good fakes, these are now totally unwanted. And thats a pitty since they are really nice.....
            Yes,it's my opinion too......

Comment

i have a little collection of nice stormtrooper badges that I can show some day. Some nice enemald pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by schönbeck View Post
                i have a little collection of nice stormtrooper badges that I can show some day. Some nice enemald pieces.
                I would like to see the badges in future !

Comment

here are two that I just picked up, from a collection that was assembled in the 1920s.
                  Attached Files
                  http://militarycollectorshq.com/

sigpic

Comment

the other
                    Attached Files
                    http://militarycollectorshq.com/

sigpic

Comment

cant reallly tell where i Put the other badges.....but these are rather nice I think,,,,

Comment

Thank you for posting

Comment

Step by step:

D Biegler: the small one looks ok on the front but bad on the back, if that's a copy is a very good one. I've never seen a good copy like that one before.
                          The Big one in kriegsmetall should be good but I need a better skull close up pic (is on the back a "Gurschner Wien - Sturmtrupp" mark?)

Mr. Jerry D: I would love to buy your badge, the big one. I collect only those Gurschner kinda and yours is a good example. Let me know if oyu would like to let it go. The second one is also good but in poor conditions.

Schonbeck: Im really sorry but what I do not like what I see.....far away to say that you got fake badges, I must say you that I really do not like the 13s, 24, 4JD and the Roham (very rare badge) and I would like to see the 31 by hand(it should be good)...The one with the lion's head is not a Sturmabz. but the Freikorps Epp one. The Gurschner one is definitely a copy. Both the 3rd Armee are good but are not Sturmbaz.

Here you got my collection of originals

http://www.blitzkriegmilitaria-forum...=4187#post4187

Comment

I got all these from a fellow forum member. I know that all are not Sturmabz. They were just in the same box when I took the photo. I will let him answer for them since I'm no expert.

more pics here: http://hotel.velocitybredband.se/~ma...orm/storm.html
                            Last edited by schönbeck; 09-22-2006, 11:04 AM.

Comment

No problem, just my point of view.
                              I just would like to say you that only the 3 Sturmbaon 13 + the Roham with the siegheiling death would worth around 3000$ if originals....I would like to see the back of those badges if possible.
                              The "Sturmtrupp" one on the second picture (right) is definitely a bad fake, no chance about that one Im afraid.. (I've just published a study about the Gurschner Wien on the Italian Militaria Magazine, If you think that can help you here we go
                              http://www.worldwar.it/militaria/stu...zeichen/fr.asp )

Cheers
                              T

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X