New Fake SS EM Alum 36/39

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Fake SS EM Alum 36/39

Very recently a German collector bought a fake SS EM Aluminum buckle marked RZM 36/39 SS and was very kind to send those photos and measurements to share with most collectors as possible. For members tracking those latest fakes, the 36/39 was not yet reported as been reproduced. We can no longer say that and the 36/39 marked SS EM Buckle is now part of the long list of various markings reproduced. For those not familiar with those fakes, know that they are totally cast from an original, so a fake SS EM buckle marked RZM 155/39 SS was cast from an original SS EM marked 155/39 and so this fake 36/39 was also cast from an original 36/39. From a photo it is useless to rely on little details since whatever is on the original will end up the same on the cast. What you can check more carefully is physical overall aspect, flaws and pits, color and post, postsleeve and prongs since those are the only components on the fake buckles which are not cast from the original but common to all those aluminum SS EM fakes. And yet you have to be carefull since similar posts were used on original also depending of maker and/or year of production. So, if only one thing is wrong you can face an original variant, but once you find several things wrong it is doubtfull you are facing something else than a fake !!

Anyway, give it a close look since this one is a certified fake (you can read in previous posts other information about what to look for).
    Measurements are confirming the forgery since length, width and eagle wingspan are all noticeably smaller in the usual range associated with those fakes.

So, the updated list of reproduced SS EM buckles in aluminum includes:

RZM 36/39 SS
    RZM 36/40 SS
    RZM 822/37 SS (one variant on two)
    RZM 822/38 SS (ALL 3 variant)
    RZM 155/39 SS
    RZM 155/40 SS

Keep also in mind than several SS EM buckles from the above list are not easy to find in original, and it is even rarer to find those in mint un-issued condition. And all those fakes are cast from a mint original to preserve crisp front detail !!

The following photos are showing this fake under several angles, with the two first photos been the original add.
    Jean Pierre Redeuilh
    All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Original add (Front)
    Attached Files
    Jean Pierre Redeuilh
    All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

original add (Back)
      Attached Files
      Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Fake 36/39 Front (Photos kindly supplied by German owner)
        Attached Files
        Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Fake 36/39 Side (Photos kindly supplied by German owner)
          Attached Files
          Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Fake 36/39 Back (Photos kindly supplied by German owner)
            Attached Files
            Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Fake 36/39 Back 1 (Photos kindly supplied by German owner)
              Attached Files
              Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Fake 36/39 Back 2 (Photos kindly supplied by German owner)
                Attached Files
                Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

WOW - they are getting closer and closer.

Yuri

Comment

Yes, but fortunately they (fakers) do not change/modify everything wrong. They improve the overall aspect/quality without touching some of the biggest "red flags". Since a great part of those fakes are sold over the internet, and for more money than within a show, they certainly expect photos are hidding some features visible only when you have the buckle in hands (like smaller size for example). They have a point here.
                    But even on this specimen, there is some features to warn you using the photos. They are maybe not enough to tell you at 100% you are facing a fake, but at least enough to raise your attention and make you think twice. If you prefer to be worry than sorry, you would maybe not had purchased it. This buckle sold for 140 Euros (about $139 USD).
                    Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

2 buckles out

Hi,
                      here we go:

http://aukro.cz/item1261396324_1261396324.html

The final price was about 330 dollars...

and I am looking forward to the end of this one:

http://aukro.cz/item1336874520.html

Same seller, same swindler.

Bye

Comment

Be Aware

this one is offered on Marktplaats.nl rzm 822/37 ss

http://verkopen.marktplaats.nl/photopopup/566680477/2

http://verzamelen.marktplaats.nl/mil...tml?fromAuth=1
                        Last edited by shooters; 06-11-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

update

oops something went wrong with the links he's accepting bids from €250 up

http://verzamelen.marktplaats.nl/mil...tml?fromAuth=1

http://verkopen.marktplaats.nl/photopopup/566680477/1

http://verkopen.marktplaats.nl/photopopup/566680477/2

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X