No announcement yet.

Willy Sprengpfeil black Panzer sidecap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott's books on GD are simply magnificent. If he follows through on Panzer uniforms, we will be well-served indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy View Post
      Scott's books on GD are simply magnificent. If he follows through on Panzer uniforms, we will be well-served indeed.
      Have only managed to get my hands on Volume 3 so far Leroy but the amount of pictures of Panzer and Panzer related in that one alone was beyond expectation.

Could you please tell me if volumes 1 and 2 of his already published GD series also cover any Panzer items.

I certainly fully recommend volume 3 and can not wait to the other volumes,

Chris

p.s. anyone got a Willy Sprengpfeil Panzer cap to post here ?

Comment

Chris - Each of the volumes has at least some Panzer material in it, although obviously not the main focus. I got my volumes "out of sequence" and over a period of a couple of months and was VERY pleased with each one. Really, a "labor of love" by Scott and well worth the price. Some incredible stuff in them you will not see elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy View Post
          Chris - Each of the volumes has at least some Panzer material in it, although obviously not the main focus. I got my volumes "out of sequence" and over a period of a couple of months and was VERY pleased with each one. Really, a "labor of love" by Scott and well worth the price. Some incredible stuff in them you will not see elsewhere.
          I echo these sentiments (except out of sequence), all three volumes are great, and a real challenge to read all the info in them as they weigh about 3o pounds each.

Richard

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X