Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP Reichsparteitag 1933

Hi there everyone!
    Is there any members out there who have a stamped/Hollow NSDAP Reichsparteitag 1933. Manions Tinnie Books state that they do exist.
    I have one in my collection and have had it for a while but am a bit concerned that other people have only the solid/massive variety.
    Thanks in advance
    Shaun

I have one of each. Don't know if I can access either as all my stuff is in boxes awaiting an impending move.
    Richard V

Comment

Detlev sold a hollow Reichsparteittag 1933 badge a couple of updates ago, but I didn't save the photo.

Greg
      sigpicFacebook "Tigers in the Ardennes" book page
      www.facebook.com/TigersintheArdennes

Comment

There is indeed a tinnie in the shape of an eagle with a swastika, marked Reichsparteitag Nurnberg 1933, is that the one you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunM
          Hi there everyone!
          Is there any members out there who have a stamped/Hollow NSDAP Reichsparteitag 1933. Manions Tinnie Books state that they do exist.
          I have one in my collection and have had it for a while but am a bit concerned that other people have only the solid/massive variety.
          Thanks in advance
          Shaun
          Here's mine. It's generally though that the tinnie version is the badge given out on the day & the solid one purhased after the event.....

Cheers
          Don
          Attached Files

Comment

Reverse
            Attached Files

Comment

Beware of fakes though......

Notice the poor detailed reverse.

Cheers
              Don
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks to everybody who has taken the time to reply especially Don
                terrific photo's, mine is the same as the one you showed first.
                What type of camera do I need to produce photo's that are clear enough
                to show my badge? the camera I have only takes photo's well at a size that are to big to upload
                Cheers Shaun

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunM
                  Thanks to everybody who has taken the time to reply especially Don
                  terrific photo's, mine is the same as the one you showed first.
                  What type of camera do I need to produce photo's that are clear enough
                  to show my badge? the camera I have only takes photo's well at a size that are to big to upload
                  Cheers Shaun
                  Shaun,

My badge was scanned using an Epson Perfection 1670 flatbed scanner. The camera I use is a Nikon Coolpix 4500, but both of these produce a large (very detailed) image, I use PaintShop Pro to resize the images to fit the forum requirements.

Cheers
                  Don

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X