HisCol

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 x Iron Cross First Class -> good/bad???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 x Iron Cross First Class -> good/bad???

Hi there,

I have got three IC1's at the moment...I am not entirely sure what to think about them...with two of them I think they are good, but one I am doubting...what do you think about the three...all opionions are more than welcome... Cheers, Torsten.
    Attached Files

reverse of all three

Originally posted by torstenbel
    Hi there,

I have got three IC1's at the moment...I am not entirely sure what to think about them...with two of them I think they are good, but one I am doubting...what do you think about the three...all opionions are more than welcome... Cheers, Torsten.
    Attached Files

Comment

Could you make the photos a bit brighter... its hard to tell detail with the shadows.

Comment

first, pic1

Hi there,

Attached Files

Comment

first, pic2

Hi there,

Attached Files

Comment

first, pic3

Hi there,

Attached Files

Comment

second, pic1

Hi there,

Attached Files

Comment

second, pic2

Hi there,

Attached Files

Comment

second, pic3

Hi there,

Attached Files

Comment

second, pic4

Hi there,

Attached Files

Comment

third, pic1

Hi there,

Attached Files

Comment

third, pic2

Hi there,

Attached Files

Comment

third, pic3

Hi there,

Attached Files

Comment

third, pic4

Hi there,

Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

as far as I can see both needle EK's o.k. Meybauer and Souval.
                              Srew back EK, I find that the washer looks a little bit strange.

Best Franki

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X