Croatian airforce legion badge by Juncker Berlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Croatian airforce legion badge by Juncker Berlin

Croatian airforce legion badge by Juncker Berlin.
    Worn but in very nice condition from LW officer.

Hello Mark,

thanks for sharing!
    cheers
    Raffaello
    "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

Hmmm...

Indeed a nice wing!! But, I would rather say that this is a Knaus Brothers-made wing - or at least according to what I have learnt over the years...? There are subtle differences, but my guess is that this is a Belgrade-produced wing.

Cheers,
      Mike
      Mikael G.

Comment

No this Croatian legion clasp is tipical Juncker production. total Different type like Braća Knaus production clasp.
        Upper ustasha logo ˝pleter˝ is going to white enamel on Croatian crest. than back pin and pin catch and pin mechanism told you that this is 100% original early Juncker production clasp.

Best Regards
        Mark

Comment

Sorry...

... Mark; I was not at all questioning its originality! I have most likely mixed it up, but as I have learnt it, the Juncker and the Knaus types compare to each other as noted in the attached picture (I hope I am not offending anyone by using the pictures without permission; I don't remember to whom the badges belong).

So, you are saying that it is the Knaus-made Legion wing that does not have the tip of the Ustasha crest protruding into the white field of the Croatian crest?

Cheers,
          Mikael
          Attached Files
          Mikael G.

Comment

Hello Mikael!

Sorry for late respond.
            German production clasp by firm Juncker Berlin is my one, other clasp ( on photo with serial No.) is typical Braca Knaus production.
            Be aware because exist very good reproduction of this type of clasp made by Croatian emigration.
            Best Regards
            Mark

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X