FlandersMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roa German Made Uniform -the Rarest German Army Uniform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roa German Made Uniform -the Rarest German Army Uniform?

Hi,
    Just thought I'd share these with you guys, something you never see. German made for the Russian Army of Liberation. Tunic in gymnastorka style and also M43 Greatcoat in same material. Matching "Russian stlye" German made field caps also. For your pleasure...

Gerard

ROA M43 Greatcoat

Comment

Awesome.Can't wait to see your next update!I don't have the greatcoat or hat but: WR Jim
      Attached Files

Comment

WOW that is the most awsome set I have ever seen!
        Steve

Comment

Now thats something you dont see everyday! I especially like those tags!

Comment

Were these made from the stocks of captured French Horizon blue material?

Comment

Great find! Gerard, you are da man!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nutmeg
                Were these made from the stocks of captured French Horizon blue material?
                I've seen two sources referenced:

French Horizon Blue material as you mentioned
                Cloth used for Bahnschutz Polizei uniforms

Jim

Comment

ROA field cap

One more photos, the field cap. Nice example Jim, I guess there are a couple in collections. Anyone else have the pants?

Gerard

Some say it may be the WW1 French wool, but I have no experience with that. The wool is very "German" to me.

Comment

RB Numbers

Notice the tunic and field cap have the same RB number, I think all three items are manufactured by the same company.

Gerard

Comment

That is the first time I have ever seen anything like that. All I can say is WOW sure is a nice looking grouping.

Comment

Hello,

VERY impressive indeed, I have never seen anything comparable. Well done!

As a police collector I would opine that the material does indeed look like BAHNSCHUTZPOLIZEI blue wool to me.

Best regards,
                        W.Unland

Comment

Good ebay buys as always. 6624449993, 6624446583, 6624440884

Nice markup too! good job.

Comment

Is there a photographical evidence of such cap being worn by POA? It looks more like Tartar volunteer to me due to its shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerard/Relic Hunter
                              One more photos, the field cap. Nice example Jim, I guess there are a couple in collections. Anyone else have the pants?

Gerard
                              Gerard,

I think there are a few tunics out there.Including yours and mine at least 4 others I know of. One set that sold in San Antonio had the tunic, pants and M43 hat. I never saw this set though. WR Jim

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X