RMBO officer's visor by Clemens Wagner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RMBO officer's visor by Clemens Wagner

I wanted to show you my latest RMBO related acquisition. It's a visor cap and as you can see, it is stripped.

It looks pretty sad stripped but with rare stuff like this, I figured I shouldn't be too picky. If you should happen to have insignia for this cap, let me know.

It once had metal insignia but anything will go (cotton thread or bullion).

Kurt
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kurt; 04-02-2012, 04:56 PM.

Maybe this even helps the discussion about metal Diplo cap eagles a little... the eagle that was originally on this cap apparently had three prongs.
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

... also this bears an RZM tag... Clemens Wagner (Danke stonemint).
        Attached Files

Comment

-
          Attached Files

Comment

Here are two of these with metal insignia in wear (I was outbid on Ebay for the first one)... for me, the ugliest of all all insignia options .

Ahhh & now comes the best part. I would like to thank Richard P for helping me tremendously in obtaining this cap. Without his help, this cap wouldn't be here with me !

Kurt
            Attached Files

Comment

Man you sure know how to find the goodies Kurt!
              First that impressive diplomat set, than the unbelievable NSKK -LW cap+painting ...
              and now this rare one! You have good sources !

Comment

Stunning cap Kurt, well played! Congratulations on this rare acquisition.

Comment

Originally posted by BaselA View Post
                  Stunning cap Kurt, well played! Congratulations on this rare acquisition.

I second that. Kurt, I think you have to use the metal insignia--I see no signs of sewn-on insignia. Use one of the Delta fakes for now.
                  NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt View Post

Ahhh & now comes the best part. I would like to thank Richard P for helping me tremendously in obtaining this cap. Without his help, this cap wouldn't be here with me !

Kurt
                    Kurt,

Please...I'm blushing. Considering how much I tease you about your stuff...it was the least I could do. If I was a true collecting friend I would have already found the insignia for you!

Congratulations on pulling this one off...you may never see another!

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
                      ... If I was a true collecting friend I would have already found the insignia for you!
                      Richard, I agree... shame on you. The good news, all you need to find is a metal wreath as I just found an eagle.

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                      ...Use one of the Delta fakes for now.
                      stonemint, I don't know if this is a Delta fake but I found a fake metal wreath that I put on there for now. This is what the cap roughly looked like (still have to get used to those metal insignia).

Kurt
                      Attached Files

Comment

WOW! looks great

Comment

Looking awesome Kurt

I don't mind the metal insignia much, its nice to see something different from bullion for a change.

Comment

Thanks guys ... like I said, the metal insignia took a little bit of getting used to but now that I studied period pics of RMBO officer's, I realized that they were apparently not just for lower ranks...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X