Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Kreuzer Prinz Eugen muetzenband

Greetings,
    I just received my 2nd muetzenbander. These are pretty rare and I am indeed fortunate to add this one to my collection.

Hope you like it as well.

Regards,
    JustinG
    Attached Files

Here's the reverse:

Really happy to add these.

Regards,
    JustinG
    Attached Files

Comment

Justin, an other great addition to your tallies collection ... I have mine a little abandoned, too many fronts to attend all
      Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
      Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Congrats with this very nice addition!

Comment

Thanks guys.
          Really fortunate to have these. They don't turn up often and as the muetzenband collecting circle knows, they are extremely rare.

Regards,
          JustinG

Comment

Originally posted by JustinG View Post
            They don't turn up often and as the muetzenband collecting circle knows, they are extremely rare.
            Congratulations Justin! Now with two of them you have some serious collateral for trade. Too bad you're running out of any missing tallies to collect...

Best regards,
            ---Norm

Comment

congrats Justin, ah any leads on the mysterious Begleitschiff ~Tender
              Tsingtau yet ?

Comment

No Erich, I still need that tender. That would be one that I would trade one of my Prinz Eugen models for. That and the U-tender/Begleitschiff Mosel which would round out my entire U-boat fleet.

Still have 4 destroyer tallies to complete the entire fleet.

Lots of fun ones still left.

Regards,
                JustinG

Comment

Justin

you know my personal feelings for the Tsingtau so if you ever find an 'extra' you know whom to call, yes there are still so many Mützenbands to collect the list goes on and on.............. you're 2nd Kreuzer P. Eugen talley is as clean looking as the first.

E ~

Comment

It is 110 cm and has some distal weakening of the material toward the ends. My first is an immaculate condition with length being full length and no damage/wear.
                    I will keep my eyes open if I ever do come across the Tsingtau.
                    Believe me, I will be showing it off to every forum and sub-section that could possibly be appropriate.
                    Same thing, keep your eyes open for a 2.Schnellbootsflottille tally for me.
                    I have a spare 1 S-flottille and 1 S-halbflottille tally in my collection that could be traded.

Regards,
                    JustinG

Comment

I'll be on the lookout Justin for the 2. S-Flottille talley I know it is out there for your collection .............

E ~

Comment

A very nice pair of muetzenbänder you got there. Congrats!

Best regards
                        Mikael

Comment

Damned and congrats Justin This is what wet dreams are made off.

Btw 2.Schnellbootsflottille like this one? Pics are not the best, sorry.
                          Attached Files

Comment

2 ? Come on, dont be so greedy Nice score !

Quick question; how many sanitaterschule were there ? Did they only wear the generic Marinesanitatsschule tally no matter where the school was ?
                            Also anyone have a good guess of how many tallies there actually are ?

Nice score, again

Comment

swwweeeettttt

Very nice, one for the money and two for the show.
                              Congrats on both scores. Very well indeed.

Peto at point

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X