• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norwegian Flag SS Arm Shield

I finally found one.

Bob Hritz
    Attached Files
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Bob, please tell me that's a complete tunic.........

Comment

complet tunic Bob???????

Comment

Interesting, i've not seen this type of flag on a SS uniform before. Only the regular one

Comment

Mr. Hritz forgot to tell us that the flag comes with a tunic attached to it but that's irrelevant...
          We want pictures now!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not the Standard Norwegian ss "Den Norske Legion" flag shown here...
            Could be a variant.. but i am sceptical.
            So let us se the jacket and hear some more.
            Regards
            Gisle

Comment

A fantastic looking tunic! (if we get to see the whole thing The patch is a correct one, looking at photos you can see both the bevo style one and a hand made variant.

Comment

Originally posted by Askold View Post
                A fantastic looking tunic! (if we get to see the whole thing The patch is a correct one, looking at photos you can see both the bevo style one and a hand made variant.

Do you have Photos to post? Would love to see those you refer to.

Comment

Originally posted by norge View Post
                  Me to!

Comment

I like to see tunic please!

Comment

Originally posted by norge View Post

Comment

flags on your picture are not like the one posted in this thread!

Comment

Can you please explain why?

Comment

Very interesting.
                            If it is on a tunic it will be a very rare one. I am not familiar with the variants, but I am surten someone I know in Norway is.

I have the extreme rare norwegian armflag with the NORWEGEN written on top.
                            I believe there exist 7 left today, and of them 2 or 3 still in Norway.
                            It is German produced and it were obtained in Germany as kantinenware.Photographic evidence exists of it in use by nowegian waffen ss front nurse and waffen ss rgt. "Norge" vollentair.

Comment

Originally posted by jotuntroll View Post
                              Very interesting.
                              If it is on a tunic it will be a very rare one. I am not familiar with the variants, but I am surten someone I know in Norway is.

I have the extreme rare norwegian armflag with the NORWEGEN written on top.
                              I believe there exist 7 left today, and of them 2 or 3 still in Norway.
                              It is German produced and it were obtained in Germany as kantinenware.Photographic evidence exists of it in use by nowegian waffen ss front nurse and waffen ss rgt. "Norge" vollentair.
                              - Just to add, the NORWEGEN shield is from a series of shields that Germans produced, such shields included Latvia, Wallonien, Danemark and if I remember, one was made for Spanien too. There is a photo of such Norwegian shield in wear, so I believe that other shields from this series were worn too.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X