Leibermuster photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leibermuster photos

Does anyone have good photos of Wehrmacht or SS soldiers wearing Leibermuster uniforms?

There are some good images posted on this forum, you probably have to use the search function to find them. Most images I have seen are from Wehrmacht personnel surrendering in Bohemia (Czech) and Austria.

Comment

Attached Files
      https://oorlogsspullen.nl/

sigpic

Comment

Great Pictures !

Comment

The color one is from a movie

Comment

Originally posted by Graham G View Post
            The color one is from a movie
            Yes it is . From czechslovak postwar movie if I remember correctly. But stil using original one ( czechosloak army had a lot of them after german capitulation ). Many of those in private collections came directly from Czech republic.
            Last edited by anmarlodz; 12-11-2019, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Klinkerhoffen View Post
              Does anyone have good photos of Wehrmacht or SS soldiers wearing Leibermuster uniforms?
              The best way is simply write in google Leibermuster and you find a lot of photos ( also those added here ). You simply need to do your work ( before you ask here ) instead of asking someone to do your work.

Here you have an example :

https://www.google.pl/search?q=leibe...w=1326&bih=626

Comment

I have yet to see a W-SS soldier wearing Leibermuster.

Comment

Never seen either...........
                  Untill one shows up one day.

Comment

Originally posted by anmarlodz View Post
                    Yes it is . From czechslovak postwar movie if I remember correctly. But stil using original one ( czechosloak army had a lot of them after german capitulation ). Many of those in private collections came directly from Czech republic.

Czech postwar movie in colour . Leiber jacket and M44 dot camo trousers ...
                    The jacket+trousers mint set i do have came from the Czech republic and the RBNr gives us a Sudetenland Manufacturer .
                    Found in the northern part of the Czech republic 30 years ago ...
                    Nick

Comment

Originally posted by anmarlodz View Post
                      Tankova Brigada (1955) | The Tank Brigade (1955)

Tankova Brigada (1955).JPG

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X