No announcement yet.

Post your favorite Heer shoulder strap/board and/or collar tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Pz. Rgt. 1 strap - I really like those with the early tress. I wouldn't want your Lehr straps to get lonely, so here are a couple of mine:

Infantry Lehr
    Attached Files
    AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

Transport Lehr
      Attached Files
      AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

Comment

Lots of Lehr

Here is an Unteroffizer parade single from a Panzer Lehr unit.
        Attached Files

Comment

Artillerie Lehr

A cut off enlisted piece, this came off of a parade tunic and is from an Artillerie Lehr unit. Notice the consistency of the "L" in this and the previous piece. I believe the stitching is over a cardboard template.
          Attached Files

Comment

Beobachter Lehr

Here is an early pair for and Unteroffizer of an Artillerie Beobachter Lehr unit. These probably came from the Reichsheer period, or early Heer period.
            Attached Files

Comment

Panzer Grenadier Lehr

Here is a M-40 single for an enlisted man of a Panzergrenadier Lehr unit. It's possible, he could have belonged to Panzergrenadier Lehr Regiment 901 or 902 of the Panzer Lehr Division. Look at stitching of the "L" and see how it compares to the form and shape of other pieces that were made for field wear.
              Attached Files

Comment

Art. Lehr Hauptmann

Here is a beautiful pair for a Hauptmann in Artillerie Lehr Regiment 1. This pair has high quality cyphers of brass . The
                L1 and the bottom pip do not go through the boards. The upper pip does, so you can see that the officer received a promotion and upgraded these boards.
                Attached Files

Comment

Art. Lehr. Rgt. 2

A single for a Leutnant of Artillerie Lehr Regiment 2. This piece a lower quality zinc cypher. I think the color plating was then applied and some type of lacquered finished after that. These will tend to oxidize over time.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Art. Schule

A rare bird. This is a parade strap with the short lived "AS" cypher. This stands for Artillerie Schule.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Very nice 'AS' strap. I've never seen one before so I didn't know they were intertwined. Here is another salty Lehr strap for you.
                      Attached Files
                      AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

Comment

Lansdeschuetzen

Hi Tom, thank you for the compliment. Your piece is actually for a Landeschuetzen Battalion, I think. I used to believe these were Lehr pieces also.

Originally posted by PD Sergeant
                        Very nice 'AS' strap. I've never seen one before so I didn't know they were intertwined. Here is another salty Lehr strap for you.

Comment

Hi guys,
                          here are my favourite tabs and boards .. they are on my StuG wraper ..
                          enjoy .. Paul l k.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

This is one of my favorites.A set of Pz Lts with the small GD Ciphers. Whats interesting is they began their life as Cavalry.At some point they were recovered to make them Panzer. Jim
                              Attached Files

Comment

My favourite:

Pz Kc holder Horst Hain shoulder boards.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X