IAB´s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IAB´s

Hello fellow collectors i got these in the mail today they look ok but i am not sure about the one on the right, also it seems to be smaller and lighter than the oone on the left.
    I would be gratefull for your opinion.

Thank you
    Attached Files

back
    Attached Files

Comment

anyone??

Comment

Hello LSSAH......

......They look ok from the oblique angle you have provided, but straight on shots of both would be more appropriate for a truer evaluation. And it wouldn't hurt to see images of the hinge areas, clasp areas and the edges.

Comment

As Bruce says, better pictures so you can see the badges details would help.

Mark

Comment

Iab

Thank you Bruce and Mark for the reply here are better pictures.
            I dont hold the world record for photographing thats for sure.
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The badge on the left strongly resembles a F&BL, 'L/56' on page 118-121 in Sascha Weber's book on the IAB.

The badge on the right I cannot find in his book, but may be in another reference book. I have seen that style hinge used on Carl Wild and another known variant.

Robert

Comment

Iab

Thanks for the reply. in your opinion these are both original?

Comment

I like the badge to the left, only because I can find reference to it. I like the other badge too, but would need confirmation to it's originality before I would buy it.

Robert

Comment

Iab

They are bought and paid for. When i opened the packet and looked at them i wasnt sure about the one on the right. Maybe i should measure it and post the measurements here. When i find the measuring device that is.

Comment

Left one is a unmarked F&BL and the other is a made by a unknown maker but refered to as a "Broken Vein"
                            Regards
                            Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
                            I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Thank you

So they are both ok thats good. Broken vein, can you explain why it´s called that.
                              And thanks for the replys

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
                              X