My U-boat fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next:

Zinc Deumer u-boat badge, unmarked, solid swaz variation, type 1.3.1 in the classification system.
    Attached Files

Comment

Next:

Early tombak P&L u-boat badge, unmarked, type 5.3.2 in the classification system.
      Attached Files

Comment

type 5.3.2 hinge and catch
        Attached Files

Comment

Next:

Early tombak Otto Schickle u-boat badge, unmarked, type 4.1.6 in the classification system (three cut-out arms on the swaz).
          This one belonged to Gerhard Benser, radiooperator at U-243 and U-129.
          Attached Files

Comment

more images of this beauty, I wish all my KM badges were in such condition
            Attached Files

Comment

Next:

Mid to late war zinc Wiedmann u-boat badge, marked, type 5.8.1 in the classification system.
              Attached Files

Comment

Next:

Late war zinc F&BL u-boat badge, unmarked, type 6.1.2 in the classification system.
                Attached Files

Comment

Just amazing Bubba!!! Many differents types you show, all just beautiful, congratulations, best Oberst.

Comment

Hi Hubert,

Always a pleasure to see your brilliant collection. Although I share your opinion that the Juncker eagle is the most striking design, my favourites in your collection are the two "rare beauties" - the unmarked Beco, UC# 5.2.1 and the P&L, UC# 5.3.2.

Best regards,
                    ---Norm

Comment

Great to see your U-boat fleet

Andy

Comment

Hubert, you have a fantastic U Boat fleet there! I love the eagle on those Jucnkers!

Comment

Thanks Guys for your kind comments, glad to see you liked my u-boats

Originally posted by George L View Post
                          Hubert, you have a fantastic U Boat fleet there! I love the eagle on those Jucnkers!
                          George, my two Junckers are very nice but I would definitely prefer to have one marked Beco instead

Cheers,
                          Hubert

Comment

I forgot to mention that thanks to John and Norm some of those U-boats made their way to 'The Kriegsmarine Awards' reference book:
                            - tombak unmarked Beco (UC# 5.2.1) - vol. I, p.72-73;
                            - tombak unmarked Juncker (UC# 2.1.7) - vol. III, p.24-25; and
                            - tombak unmarked Deumer (UC# 3.2.4) - vol. III, p.30-32.
                            Cheers,
                            Hubert

Comment

Not much i can say Hubert,other than you have an outstanding collection of U-Boat badges.

Just super examples and thanks for showing them here.

Regards,Martin.

Comment

Hubert,
                                Not only are some of these quite rare but the condition is amazing, especially the zinc badges. How do you maintain these so that they keep their finish so well? Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful examples.
                                JAndrew

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X