Show Us Your Branch-Piped W-SS Visor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last one
    Last edited by Gary Wood; 08-31-2008, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Bobwirtz; 03-11-2006, 12:18 PM.

Comment

hello ,the cap,s pics are made in the evening ,i can make some new by daylight .ore do have membersa better a better idea about making pics? ANTONIO

Comment

anniekaa, do you have a close-up of the eagle?

Thanks! Chris

Comment

detail
            Attached Files

Comment

about as close as most of us will get to a branch piped visor. Red piping? This just came today.....
              Attached Files

Comment

SS visor

Here is a white piped one for infantry picked this up from an old guy I know up north.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Sayle F; 01-19-2006, 06:18 PM.

Comment

ss visor

This guy definetly needed to cut back on the brill cream
                  Attached Files

Comment

Kevin, now this is one helluva cap. Absolutely my dream cap.

Comment

Nice visor Kevin, here's my very similar one. Ignore the badges, they're not right and will be replaced.

Antonio, the very wide weave trikot wool of your cap would make me think twice, the colour also would be a concern, sorry.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Interior..
                        Attached Files

Comment

Everybody - Thanks for your input - most instructive. This thread was intended for branch-piped visors particularly; if you have one you would like to submit for scrutiny, this is a great opportnity - Bruce.

Comment

Difamierung

Originally posted by Sayle F
                            Here is a white piped one for infantry picked this up from an old guy I know up north.
                            Congratulations, dear Colleague. Whether young or old, or old as dirt, the cap is a pleasing, worn example. Apropos of dirt, in fact, maybe you can get a DNA sample from the inside and reconstitute the chap, in fact. Viel Sammlerglueck. Postscriptum. Peter Jenkins has some intriguing headwear on his update, actually, for those also afflicted by Sayle F's hat fetish. In this I connection, I note that there are likely two authentic SS Shaftmuetzen for sale at once, at more or less the same price. Whither globalization?

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK
                              GN58,

Might I respectfully suggest that you simply start a new thread on "Tony Barto SS Uniforms and Insignia Forum " regarding your Panzer visor.

Posting it here, there and everywhere is getting really annoying.
                              I agree GN58 Start a NEW thread, I will remove the other post's in this thread later
                              cheers
                              Gary

Comment

Thank you, Gary. Let's get back to other branch-piped visors. By my count, and I waste more time than you could imagine researching these things, there have been 29 such caps sold on the major international websites in the last 15-16 mos (believe it), 12 of them panzer - all described as original. By extrapolation, there must be dozens and dozens purchased over the last decade, only a few of which have showed up on this thread. If you are a member, show us what you have. Imagine the value of a cap we could all agree on!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X